Monday, March 28, 2011

My thoughts on Go Green Machine

Just a quick note--if you haven't already checked out my green-focused blog and are interested in that kind of stuff, please do so. It is called Go Green Machine.

This year I'm going to try to be better about posting. There were only 8 blog posts last year and 7 the year before so I feel like it will be a doable goal to write more often.

I also am committing myself to write more often because sustainability is very important to me. I have considered merging these environmental posts into my personal blog, because honoring the Earth is truly a personal matter to me, but for search purposes I will continue to keep these two blogs separate and readers can choose to visit both or one or none of my sites as they see fit.

If I am moved I will continue to provide links to the green blog posts on this site to alert you to new and interesting information.

Today I wrote about plastic recycling opportunities in Minnesota. If you care about recycling and are a dweller of the Twin cities, I highly recommend you check out the information:
here.

No comments: