Friday, April 9, 2010

Speechless about this video...well not totally ;)




Tonight I attended the first session in a series of wellness talks at a chiropractic center called Revolution Chiropractic Wellness Center. It's in Maple Grove. Funnily enough (to those who know I was entering sweepstakes pretty crazily for a week in January before classes started), I must admit that I won first prize at a Wellness event called, Restore Healing in March. I only entered in three contests while at this event, and I happened to win grand prize from this Chiropractic center which invited me to a 4-part lecture series on health, and I also won second place from Red Clover Clinic, an acupuncture clinic in Roseville for a one-hour foot reflexology session. I will reflect on that fabulous experience another post (as well as sweepstakes strategies), but for now just wanted to say two things.

Number One) Enter sweepstakes if they are around because as No Fear puts eloquently, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Number Two) Don't give up hope and ALWAYS believe.

Okay, I want to say three things...the above video almost made me cry in this seminar I went to tonight. The seminar itself was not new information to me, but this video was beautiful. I mean I practically cried! Ask Jay, he saw me holding back the tears. It is truly amazing what touches us, and I was lucky enough to have one of those moments tonight. I am so thankful for it.

Now, I must get some rest and prepare for a meditation retreat that is happening all day tomorrow followed by the researching and writing of a 25 page lit-review as well as other chores... Somehow this video makes me feel more ready for it and makes my life seem simple and easy just for a minute...

No comments: