Wednesday, March 31, 2010

****Engagement Newsflash****


My blog appearances have been spotty since I started school again this semester and I apologize! I love to blog. I really do. It sometimes gives me a furthering sense of purpose, I don't know why...I can't really explain it, and I know its more for me than anybody else.

Before I add some interesting points that have been a part of my life lately I must share my own big life news: I am engaged! The past weekend was the first weekend of my Spring break and that was also the weekend that I accepted my man's proposal :)

If you'd like to hear more of the details check out our amateur site we made here.

The next steps for us are as follows:
1) Move in together (happening next month)
2) Fill out a roommate questionaire to amp up the excitement of the process of combining our lives.
3) Set up the house/decorate/begin gardening
4) Throw a party to celebrate the news/house-warming!

No comments: