Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blog Site Update

For those of you who check WAKEUP here and again, I'd like to share a word on my absence and shotty posting.

To cut out the abstract and metaphorical crap (I'm not feeling it today), what I'd like to say is that I have found a new purpose and focus in my life which is calling me to refashion both my life and subsequently, my blog.

As I become comfortable in my recent life purpose, I feel ready to take the plunge and create something new. I put the deadline for the beginnings of a new website for November 1st. That's less than a month. In the meantime I will be sketching and brainstorming a layout that is more personal than the pre-made templates I have worked with in the past. We'll see, perhaps I let go of that ambition, but only time will tell.

The content will not be much different from what I have been doing all along, but since I have figured out what ties it all together, I hope to provide you with a more focused blog for a happier reading.

Please feel free to shoot me any comments about what you may have enjoyed about this blog or disliked if you are feeling moved. Otherwise, I hope you follow me to the next site, which I will share with you once I have it up and running!

Thanks for reading.


No comments: