Thursday, March 10, 2011

A gift idea to quench your thirst: Fruit Infusion Pitcher

For my birthday I was lucky enough to spend time with some of my friends in a last-minute sort of get together. As much as I say I do not enjoy celebrating my birthday, I am always filled with joy at seeing the smiling faces of my friends, being surrounded by their presence and hearing birthday shout-outs from near and far.
So, thank you to all of my friends. I love you so much.

Aside from that little holla, I came on to share a favorite new addition to our home: the amazing fruit infusion pitcher. I know, pretty simple, but SWEET!



Although Jay and I are really trying to take a look at what we have and actually purge--rather than acquire new, we still registered for some items at a store in Stillwater called The Chef's Gallery. This above pitcher was one of the items we put on our list and my sister bought it for me for my birthday. Thanks Lyndi!

Regardless I wanted to share this note, not because I advocate consuming more things, but because I really find this item to be useful, practical and good for your health. The clean and artful display of the fruit or whatever you put in there really gets you to enjoy drinking water and it makes you drink more water--that is certainly true. I know I am constantly in the bathroom now because I have had more than enough :)

On that note, be sure to enjoy this product in moderation, folks! There is such a thing as drinking too much water.

No comments: